Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Post Shoot Reflection


1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 3 prompts (Red, Metal, Happy) - I couldn't find things that showed some of the prompts, I wanted mine to be original.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.- When i was taking a picture of metal i wanted to make sure i was holding the camera at the correct angle so it would come out in a cool design.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography? I would make sure that i followed some of the rules that would have mad my photo's quality come out better.

4. What things would you do the same? Some of the things i took a picture of.

5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 3 photos (red, metal, happy), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any? I Didn't Have Any.

6. Are you interested in shooting those prompts again, why?- Im interested in doing this prompt again so i can use some of the new rules of composition I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment