Wednesday, September 19, 2012

40 greatest photos taken

Aaron Thompson
I picked this picture because I think the little boy is brave. I also like how the photographer Aaron Thompson captured the expression of the little boy. I think this picture made the 40 greatest photos taken because its a powerful picture, it show the heart break of the boy.


Jack Bradley
I picked this because because of the expression on this little boy's face. In this picture its the first time he gets to hear sound. I like the fact that its black and white also. I think this photo made the 40 greatest photos taken because it sends the message that even the impossible it possible.


I like this picture because it's mother reuniting with her daughter that she hasn't seen in 7 months. I like how you can see the tears of joy on the mothers face. I think its inspirational, also it makes me feel like don't take things for granted. I think it made the 40 best pictures taken because its so inspirational.


No comments:

Post a Comment